‘Flow’ is a mental state of operation in which a person performing an activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energised focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the process of the activity.
In essence, ‘flow’ is characterised by complete absorption in what one does.
Imagine a working life where we are able to reach this state of flow more often. Where there is an essential, underlying alignment between that which we enjoy, that which we excel at and that which we do for a living. If, however, any of the following are familiar to you, you’re not alone:
- I have no passion or joy in my work – I can do it blindfolded or feel like I’m just going through the motions
- I’ve peaked and just cannot reach the next stage
- There’s no longer term career vision or goals directing my shorter term career direction
- I just don’t know – even now – what I truly want to do in my career
- I’m getting passed over for promotions by less experienced/skilled staff
- I am getting older, and no-one wants to employ me.
Recalibrating your career
Stride Group’s Career Vision & Planning Program is used successfully by individuals of all ages and stages. From CEO’s in their 50’s, to jobseekers in their 60’s, to middle-managers in their 30’s and to university students in their 20’s. In fact, anyone asking themselves “well, what on Earth do I do next?”
We help you analyse your core strengths, identify your ‘blind spots’ and catalogue your major career achievements to-date.
We can help you develop a dynamic, achievements-based CV, vastly improve your job interview ability plus give you step-by-step tips how to network for job positions that are advertised as well as those that are never advertised.
Contact us and learn about how you can gain clarity for your career and land the roles you really want.