Career Coaching – Develop a career you love
Find The Best Career Coach in Melbourne and Australia
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Surpass what you thought was possible with a Stride Group career coach. Melbourne-based and with a global pedigree, our team works with passionate professionals from across Australia. Our mission is to help and serve you, allowing you to establish and achieve goals in both your career and your personal life.
Just as no two businesses are the same, no two professionals share the same story or exact aspirations. It’s a cliché, but it’s true. Our career coaches take the time to understand you in order to provide a program that meets your exact needs and goals.
To achieve the most, you need to work with the best career coach in Melbourne for your precise needs. The team at Stride Group will answer the questions and provide the guidance that helps you take the next step in your professional life.
We are proud to be recognised as a sought-after name in career coaching across Australia, and work tirelessly to provide the assistance, guidance, and insights that our clients need to put themselves on the path to their dream career.
Our programs and approaches are tailored to suit each of our individual clients, meaning they will be left with a custom set of skills to help them take that all important first step towards a new career.
Career Coaching – What is it?
Career coaching is a thought-provoking process that inspires you to maximise your personal and professional potential. We often hear the following statements from people who approach us for career coaching:
- I have no passion or joy in my work – I can do it blindfolded or feel like I’m just going through the motions
- I’ve peaked and just cannot reach the next stage
- There’s no longer term career vision or goals directing my shorter term career direction
- I just don’t know – even now – what I truly want to do in my career
- I’m getting passed over for promotions by less experienced/skilled staff
- I am getting older, and no-one wants to employ me.
Career Coaching can help you identify your strengths, improve your job hunting skills and assist you in moving towards a career you love.
Career Coaching – Who is it for?
- Any individual either currently in the workforce or seeking to enter the workforce
- A wide range of people, from CEO’s in their 50’s, to jobseekers in their 60’s, to middle-managers in their 30’s and to university students in their 20’s. In fact, anyone asking themselves “well, what on Earth do I do next?”
Career Coaching Outcomes
- Enhanced clarity about your core strengths, blind spots and potential career directions
- Improved job interview skills
- A comprehensive, achievements-based CV that ‘hits the mark’ with potential recruiters and hiring managers
- Improved confidence in your ability to network and position yourself for jobs that aren’t advertised
The Career Coaching Specialists in Sydney and Across Australia
If you feel like you have lost direction in your work or are straying away from the career path you’d always imagined yourself on, then it’s time to take action.
At Stride Group we provide our clients with focused and personalised services in career coaching. We work with our clients to put them back on their preferred career path, and provide them with the skills and insights necessary to get there successfully.
To learn more about working with the leading experts in career coaching in Sydney and throughout Australia, simply contact Stride Group today.