Develop a career you love with a team that understands you
Find The Best Career Coach in Melbourne and Australia
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Surpass what you thought was possible with a Stride Group career coach. Melbourne-based and with a global pedigree, our team works with passionate professionals from across Australia. Our mission is to help and serve you, allowing you to establish and achieve goals in both your career and your personal life.
Just as no two businesses are the same, no two professionals share the same story or exact aspirations. It’s a cliché, but it’s true. Our career coaches take the time to understand you in order to provide a program that meets your exact needs and goals.
To achieve the most, you need to work with the best career coach in Melbourne for your precise needs. The team at Stride Group will answer the questions and provide the guidance that helps you take the next step in your professional life.
CAREER COACHING – WHAT IS IT?
Career coaching is a thought-provoking process that inspires you to maximise your personal and professional potential. We often hear the following statements from people who approach us for career coaching:
- I have no passion or joy in my work – I can do it blindfolded or feel like I’m just going through the motions
- I’ve peaked and just cannot reach the next stage
- There’s no long-term career vision or goals guiding my short-term career direction
- I just don’t know – even now – what I truly want to do in my career
- I’m getting passed over for promotions by less experienced/skilled staff
- I am getting older, and no-one wants to employ me.
A Stride Group career coach can help you identify your strengths, improve your job hunting skills, and assist you in moving towards a career you love.
CAREER COACHING – WHO IS IT FOR?
- Any individual either currently in the workforce or seeking to enter the workforce
- A wide range of people, from CEOs in their 50s, to job seekers in their 60s, to middle-managers in their 30s and university students in their 20s. In fact, anyone asking themselves “well, what on Earth do I do next?”
CAREER COACHING OUTCOMES
- Enhanced clarity about your core strengths, blind spots and potential career directions
- A comprehensive, achievements-based CV that ‘hits the mark’ with potential recruiters and hiring managers
- Improved job interview skills and negotiating the right remuneration
- Improved confidence in your ability to network and position yourself for jobs that aren’t advertised, i.e. the ‘hidden job market.’