Career Coaching – Develop a career you love
Career Coaching – What is it?
Career coaching is a thought-provoking process that inspires you to maximise your personal and professional potential. We often hear the following statements from people who approach us for career coaching:
- I have no passion or joy in my work – I can do it blindfolded or feel like I’m just going through the motions
- I’ve peaked and just cannot reach the next stage
- There’s no longer term career vision or goals directing my shorter term career direction
- I just don’t know – even now – what I truly want to do in my career
- I’m getting passed over for promotions by less experienced/skilled staff
- I am getting older, and no-one wants to employ me.
Career Coaching can help you identify your strengths, improve your job hunting skills and assist you in moving towards a career you love.
Career Coaching – Who is it for?
- Any individual either currently in the workforce or seeking to enter the workforce
- A wide range of people, from CEO’s in their 50’s, to jobseekers in their 60’s, to middle-managers in their 30’s and to university students in their 20’s. In fact, anyone asking themselves “well, what on Earth do I do next?”
Career Coaching Outcomes
- Enhanced clarity about your core strengths, blind spots and potential career directions
- Improved job interview skills
- A comprehensive, achievements-based CV that ‘hits the mark’ with potential recruiters and hiring managers
- Improved confidence in your ability to network and position yourself for jobs that aren’t advertised