It is said there has been no more challenging time to be an executive…nor more rewarding. Are your current rewards commensurate with the challenges you face in your role?
Executive Coaching: Melbourne, Sydney, And Australia – From good to great leaders
Executive Coaching – What is it?
At Stride Group our executive coaches and mentors are dedicated to improving your current performance as much as possible – through clarifying your ‘non negotiable’ objectives and setting you on a course of achievement and accountability. Through a one-on-one personalised coaching program, we work with you to understand your objectives, gather feedback data and then establish a measurable action plan to develop you into a better leader. We will also focus on longer and medium term options for your career – beyond what you may see right now.
Stride Group’s business coaching succeeds because it is a customised, personal experience for the executive who is being coached. Objectives are realistic, implementation is immediate, and feedback is continuous.
With the assistance of our executive coaching program, Sydney and Melbourne-based clients will be able to take an important and commanding step towards achieving their ultimate career goals and ambitions, and grow into the leader that their business needs.
Everything is broken down into attainable and straightforward steps, with each one guiding you forward into the next and building up your leadership skills and confidence as they do. Thanks to our coaches, Stride Group clients can push themselves further than they ever thought possible.
Executive Coaching – Who is it for?
- For CEO’s and Managing Directors
- Senior executives and leaders
- HR, Learning & Development and Talent Managers who are seeking to build capability in their executive ranks
- Emerging leaders
- Female leaders
Executive Coaching Outcomes
- Clarification of objectives to help you stay on a course of achievement and accountability
- Identification of ‘blind spot’ areas and actions to overcome them
- Improved confidence to pursue future promotions and ask for “what you want”
- Enhanced clarity about medium and long-term career options
- Improved ability to navigate times of change and stress in your work life
Stride Group Executive Coaching 7 Step process
Stride Group’s executive coaching process involves seven steps. This systematic methodology provides a structured model to measure and evaluate performance coaching results. Besides the structured model, we spend an extensive amount of dedicated time with the coaching participant. This provides the flexibility to adjust and customise the program to meet the specific needs of each participant.
- Establish coaching agreement.
- Determine key stakeholders.
- Collect Assessment Data & Feedback
- Identify coaching objectives.
- Implement Action Plan.
- Provide progressive review and feedback
- Deliver post-coaching follow-up.
A Sought- After Name for Professional Coaching Across Sydney
Stride Group is proud to be a respected and trusted name when it comes to professional coaching across Sydney. Our qualified and attentive coaches work with clients from a range of industries and businesses, providing them with the necessary skills and outlook to develop in both a professional and personal capacity.
We are committed to helping our clients take charge of their professional development, and to gain the insights and confidence necessary to grow and expand their business.
To learn more about the specifics of our executive and professional coaching sessions, don’t hesitate to contact Stride Group today.