It is said there has been no more challenging time to be an executive…nor more rewarding. Are your current rewards commensurate with the challenges you face in your role?
EXECUTIVE COACHING: MELBOURNE, SYDNEY, AND AUSTRALIA – FROM GOOD TO GREAT LEADERS
EXECUTIVE COACHING – WHAT IS IT?
At Stride Group, our executive coaches and mentors are dedicated to improving your current performance as much as possible. We achieve this by clarifying your ‘non-negotiable’ objectives and setting you on a course of achievement and accountability. Through a one-on-one personalised executive coaching program, we work with you to understand your goals, gather feedback data, and establish a measurable action plan that develops you into a better leader. Our professional coaching team will also focus on long and medium-term options for your career – beyond what you may see right now.
Stride Group offers effective and personalised executive coaching from our Melbourne head office. Headquartered on St. Kilda Road, we service executive clients across Australia. Our clients succeed because we offer realistic objectives, immediate implementation, and continuous, ongoing feedback.
EXECUTIVE COACHING – WHO IS IT FOR?
- CEOs and Managing Directors
- Senior executives and leaders
- HR, Learning & Development and Talent Managers who are seeking to build capability in their executive ranks
- Emerging leaders
- Female leaders
EXECUTIVE COACHING OUTCOMES
- Clarification of objectives to help you stay on a course of achievement and accountability
- Identification of ‘blind spot’ areas and actions to overcome them
- Improved confidence to pursue future promotions and ask for “what you want”
- Enhanced clarity about medium and long-term career options
- Improved ability to navigate times of change and stress in your work life
STRIDE GROUP EXECUTIVE COACHING 7 STEP PROCESS
The executive coaching methodology employed by Stride Group follows a structured system executed and evaluated over seven steps. During this period, our professional coaching team will spend an extensive amount of time with you, ensuring the program can be constantly customised to meet your specific and changing needs.
Our seven-step process:
- Coaching Agreement Established
- Key Stakeholders Determined
- Assessment Data & Feedback Collected
- Coaching Objectives Identified
- Action Plan Implemented
- Review And Feedback Provided Throughout The Process
- Post-Coaching Follow-Up Delivered At The Conclusion Of The Program