TRAINING & FACILITATION
Training & Facilitation – Develop your team
The need to build capability within employees is a seemingly never-ending task! Stride Group offers a wide range of training and facilitation options delivered by our highly experienced group of business consultants, trainers and facilitators. The content of these training courses can be customised to your organisational needs, and the duration can vary from 4 hours, 1 day or 2 days in length.
We also have specialised facilitation skills, to make sure you achieve your outcomes and goals in your next team session. For example, we frequently facilitate sessions to help organisations define their Vision, Mission and Organisational values.
Training & Facilitation – Who is it for?
- HR, Learning & Development or Talent Managers who would like to develop the capability of their staff
- Small or large groups of employees wishing to develop skills & capability
- Small or large groups of executives
- Organisers of conferences, or executive retreats
Training & Facilitation Menu
Stride Group exist to help your staff and business
achieve greater clarity and reach their potential.
Duration varies from 4 hours, 1 or 2 Days
- Emerging Leaders
- Difficult Workplace Conversations
- Coaching & Mentoring in the Workplace
- Leading Teams
- Managing People Performance
- Delegation & Task Management
- Change Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Communication Skills for Managers
- Negotiation Skills.
- Presentation Skills
- Report & Business Writing Skills
- Time Management
- Sales Success Skills
- Dealing With Difficult Behaviours
- Effective People & Communication Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Resilience & Stress Management
Our expertise also includes:
- Developing Company Vision, Mission, Values, Strategy & Objectives
- Business Coaching and Executive Mentoring
- Career Direction & Advice
- Family business and generational transition
- Life Coaching
- Sales & Marketing Strategy
- HR, Recruitment and Organisational Development